ZenFone Max Pro M2 is available in 3/4/6GB RAM variants with 660 snapdragon processor, 12+5MP dual rear cameras and a 13MP front-facing camera with a LED light. Max Pro M2 comes with a 5000mAh battery and a solid design.
ZenFone Max Pro M2 Pros:
- Build Quality is great. It is coated with Gorilla Glass 6 which makes it super hard if you compare it to a normal phone.
- The display is good too in terms of viewing angle and overall usage of the screen.
- It has a stock Android UI, there is no tweaked or skinned version of ASUS UI so, it’s a great thing coming from ASUS.
- There is a massive 5000mAh battery in the ZenFone Max Pro M2 which makes it super awake.
- Snapdragon 660 processor in this price segment makes it great for the money. It’s a value for money thing.
ZenFone Max Pro M2 Cons or Bad things about Max Pro M2:
- There is a average camera in low light conditions, even it it has a 12+5 MP rear cameras and 13MP front facing camera it lags behind in low light situations.
- It still has no EIS in front despite of having a 13MP camera.
- It still runs on Android 8.1, but it will get the Android 9 Pie soon.
- It has glass material on the back with a coated plastic which does not makes it complete Gorilla Glass covered smartphone.
- Still comes with micro USB port, there is no USB-C.
If you liked the article, subscribe to our channel on Youtube.