We have always accepted the quality of the air around us without question, even though 2 Indians die due to air pollution every minute.” This is partly because we’ve lacked the tools to control what we breathe–until now. With the Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node, we can instantly see invisible threats around us, which is a critical first step to breathing healthier air.”
NODE is a portable air quality monitor that displays immediate particulate matter (PM), carbon dioxide (CO2) levels, Temperature and Humidity on a five-inch screen and via smartphone.
This PM2.5 monitor, provides real-time PM, CO2 readings along with air quality forecasts, outdoor air quality insights and phone alerts. Additionally, each Node contributes to an existing network of 8,000 monitors that are analysed by air visual’s deep machine learning technology to track pollution sources and trends while improving the company’s in-house forecasting tools.
The Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node combines a set of cutting-edge technologies to deliver with unprecedented accuracies and durability:
Airvisual Node Key Features :
- Measures PM2.5, CO2, Temperature, Humidity
- Monitor has a screen that shows indoor air quality compared to outdoor
- Wi-Fi connectivity with enhanced sensitivity to capture remote Wi-Fi signal
- USB charging
- The battery that ensures continuous measurements even during a temporary power cut (24/7 results).
- Web-based central reporting of the building’s air quality in real-time
- Measurements time intervals are configurable
- Air quality data is accessible in real-time from the user-friendly dashboard
- System supports automatic alerts based on customized rules
- All historical data can be downloaded in CSV format from the web browser
- Possibility to monitors all the Nodes inside the AirVisual mobile application
- Notifications for iOS device when AQI threshold is reached
- The device has over five years’ internal measurement data logging capacity
- The sensor functions with or without an internet connection
- The sensor meets EC directives (CE certification) and FCC requirements
- Widgets can be installed on intranet and internet website with easy integration
- Widgets are fully configurable to match specific requirements
- Widgets can be integrated into digital signage (TV screen, picture frames) across the organization
“Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node is complemented with the set of tools that include global air quality map and three-day forecasts, this way the air quality is localized down to the individual, bringing a seemingly daunting task to something as manageable as a single room.”
Atlanta Healthcare, one of the pioneers in air quality, managementin India, in partnership with AirVisual launched node in India in October 2016. The move helped strengthen Atlanta Healthcare’s presence in air purification and quality management space and is in line with the Atlanta Healthcare’s vision of fighting air pollution in India.
It is also pertinent to understand where all Atlanta Healthcare AirVisual Node can be used to track pollution and is of particular relevance in spaces where people congregate like schools, gym, hospitals, hotels, Offices, Home, Industries etc.The company also offers a range of Air Purifiers as well. You can buy the Air Visual Node from here at best price.