PUBG has released the latest PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update recently. In this update, you will see many new changes. There is a new Erangel 2.0, Season 15 in this PUBG Mobile update. We have shared our PUBG Mobile 1.0 Review here if you want to read more about it.
PUBG Mobile 1.0 update brings the Erangel 2.0 map in the game. However, the update also brings many visual and graphical enhancements. Also, players can enjoy a new changed lobby layout in the game. This quite makes the game a new game, call it freshness in PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update. However, PUBG Mobile is banned in India from Playstore and Appstore. But you can download the respective file from here and enjoy the latest PUBG Mobile Update.
PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update Gameplay:
If you are unable to download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.1 update from the play store then you can download the latest PUBG Mobile New update from here. It is tested and it is working fine. The latest The PUBG Mobile 1.1 update has finally been rolled out to global users around the world. This is the PUBG Mobile Erangel 2.0 Update.
PUBG Officials have been working hard to provide a good environment to its users. Many players have been waiting for this latest PUBG Mobile Update. People in India won’t be getting this on Playstore because of PUBG BAN from the Indian government. But here is the fix for you to download the PUBG Mobile update.
PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update Features:
Metro Royale Mode: PUBG Mobile Metro Royale Mode
The most exciting feature of the PUBG Mobile 1.1 update is the new Metro Royale Mode. PUBG Mobile has collaborated with the Metro Exodus video game, and the mode has especially been dedicated to the collaboration.
The mode will have its separate lobby and several new options, along with a black market where players can exchange and purchase various items. With three maps in the mode, only one map will be available for players. A player will need to boost his/her Metro Royale Level to unlock the other two maps.
Frag grenade animation
In the PUBG Mobile 1.1 update, another great feature will be the new Frag grenade animation. It is much more dynamic compared to the dull animation in the current version of the game.
New Anti-cheat feature
The third feature will be a boon for the players who push rank to a higher tier like Conqueror in the game. The new Anti-cheat feature will automatically detect any third-party applications or software running in the background. It will prevent any hacks like the aimbot or location hack used on the device.
If a player is caught using any kind of third-party software, his/her account will be permanently banned.
New gyroscope sensitivity settings
With the new update, players will now be able to tweak their gyroscope sensitivity settings more. Usually, a player could have a maximum of 300 sensitivity in the gyroscope settings. But with the latest update, he/she will have a maximum limit of 400, which will enhance the close-range, mid-range, and long-range gunfights for players.
Vehicle control customization
The last feature of PUBG Mobile 1.1 update is that now players will be able to customize their vehicle controls. This means that a player can now alternate the position of the buttons on their vehicle by visiting the in-game settings and then going to the vehicle control menu.
What’s New In PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update:
We have shared the official patch notes of the PUBG Mobile 1.1 update:
- New Metro Royale ModeCombat
- New environments
- Two unique maps based on Erangel featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other locations are waiting to be explored. Explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle.
- New gear
Weapons can be equipped with the M203 Grenade Launcher, adding the ability to blow up enemies with your firearms. A new Thermal Sight that makes it easier for you to discover hidden enemies.New Tikhar Rifle: a unique silent air rifle from the Metro series.New Heavy Armor that offers even stronger protection and unique abilities.Night Vision Scope & Goggles.A new diverse range of armor attachments.
- New challenges
Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map. Special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows.
- SystemEnter Metro Royale
Tap the metro tunnel entrance in the Lobby to enter the Metro Royale gameplay lobby, which contains an exclusive system and features, including a black market, loadout inventory, command post, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
- Black Market
The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop. Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match. They can also sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro CashThe supplies available in the Black Market differ from those in Classic Mode and are divided into different quality levels. It also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
- Loadout Inventory
Equipment configured in the loadout menu can be brought into battle. When you return victorious from the battlefield, items are taken back to the loadout menu.
- Items can be stored in the Metro Royale Inventory. Items kept in the Metro Royale Inventory won’t be brought into the battlefield and won’t be lost if the player is defeated.
- Items carried in your Backpack will be the only items you bring into the match, so remember to include enough ammo!
- Items stored in the Lock Box will be brought back to you whether you win or lose the match.
- New Classic Mode ContentMetro theme (from November)
Underground Metro stations, monsters, and a Radiation Zone will appear on the Classic Erangel map.The Aurora, which is under repair, will appear on the Spawn Island.2 of 4 Metro lines will randomly appear in Erangel each time. Access them via Metro stations to get around quickly.
- Winter Festival theme (from December)
A cold wave has hit Erangel, covering the sea surface in ice floes. Follow them to find the randomly-appearing Winter Castle Paradise, get into jolly snowball fights with friends, and snowboard to your heart’s content.
- In addition to the chilliness, the cold wave has also brought the warmth of the holidays. Visit the Winter Festival hut and the gift pine tree that has appeared next to the city, and partake in the festivities with your companions.
- Adjustment of Mode Availability Times
Infection Mode and RageGear Mode will be taken offline for further tuning. Payload 2.0 Mode will be available every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday starting at UTC+0 instead.
- Throw Melee Weapons
Players holding melee weapons can now toggle Throw mode.
- New item: Spike Trap
Spike Traps appears on the ground in the Classic Mode and can be used in the throwable items tab after being picked up. Place the traps on the ground to puncture vehicle tires that pass over them.
- Controls Settings Sharing
A code for a player’s control and sensitivity settings can be generated and shared, enabling other players to replicate them.
- Quick Throw Feature
Once this has been enabled in the settings, players will be able to throw throwables quickly by swiping the screen.
- Combat Improvements
Added Win94 sight sensitivity settings to the settings interface. Increased the max sensitivity of the gyroscope to 400. When players are driving a vehicle, their equipped weapon will be shown.
- Improvements Adjustment to the attributes of throwables
Several adjustments have been made to the attributes of the throwables.
- Combat Information Improvements
Improved the accuracy of materials used for the model of Holographic Sights. Improved the color performance of the crosshair of 2× Scopes and 3× Scopes. The quick mark for supplies and enemies with the universal marker is displayed on the mini-map.
- Settings Improvements
Added a feature to customize the control layout of vehicles. This can be used to change the layout of the vehicle operation screen. Decreased the lower limit of button transparency to 0%.
- New Security ContentServer Selection
Players will be unable to switch servers at will from Season 16 onwards. The Switch Server function will be moved to the System Settings screen. After changing their server, players will need to wait 60 days before they can change it again.
- Guest Account Feature Restrictions
The PUBG MOBILE official team is committed to creating a fair game environment and will limit guest account features, including public chat, Team-up Platform, Brothers in Arms, and Cheer Park. Additionally, guest account characters will only be able to reach a maximum tier of Gold V and will not appear on the leaderboard rankings.
- Security Improvements
Improved the hardware used for the safety verification system to improve verification efficiency. Adopted strict screening and ban strategies to target unauthorized purchases, boosting, and other malicious propaganda.Stronger capabilities to combat various cheats and network attacks.
- New RP Season 16
Metro-Themed Interface & RewardsNew Metro events: RP exclusive event table RP group event
- RP Subscription
RP subscription perk updates new RP subscription perk
- Added Winter Festival achievements, Metro IP achievements, and exclusive special achievements that can only be obtained in this version.
- Download Feature Improvements
- Improved the download classification to provide a better download experience.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update APK+OBB
- PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK 32bit Official [Direct APK]
- PUBG Mobile 1.1 APK Official APK. [Play Store Version]
- PUBG Mobile Update 1.1 32Bit 64Bit [ Offical PUBG Mobile Direct APK]
How To Download and Install PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update
You must follow the steps given below to download and install PUBG Mobile Update 1.0:
- Step 1: Download the APK and OBB file from the link given above.
- Step 2: Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option if you haven’t done it already. You can enable it by following these steps: Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Step 3: Install the downloaded APK file. However, do not open it yet.
- Step 4: After the installation is complete, copy the OBB files to Android/OBB/com.tencent.ig (create a folder with this name if there isn’t one already).
- Step 5: After the file is copied, you can enjoy playing the game.
If you find any error then comment here so that we can help you fix it and help you play the latest PUBG Mobile update freely. Follow me on Instagram or ask me any query there on Instagram @vivekartiste