If you are unable to download the latest PUBG Mobile update from the play store then you can download the latest PUBG Mobile New Era update from here. It is tested and it is working fine. The latest PUBG Mobile 1.3 APK Update has finally been rolled out to global users around the world. This is the PUBG Mobile Erangel 2.0 Update.
PUBG Officials have been working hard to provide a good environment to its users. Many players have been waiting for this latest PUBG Mobile Update. People in India won’t be getting this on Playstore because of PUBG BAN from the Indian government. But here is the fix for you to download the PUBG Mobile update.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update APK+OBB
How To Install PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update
You must follow the steps given below to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update:
- Step 1: Download the APK and OBB file from the link given above.
- Step 2: Enable the ‘Install from Unknown Sources’ option if you haven’t done it already. You can enable it by following these steps: Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Step 3: Install the downloaded APK file. However, do not open it yet.
- Step 4: After the installation is complete, copy the OBB files to Android/OBB/com.tencent.ig (create a folder with this name if there isn’t one already).
- Step 5: After the file is copied, you can enjoy playing the game.
If you find any error then comment here so that we can help you fix it and help you play the latest PUBG Mobile update freely. Follow me on Instagram or ask me any query there on Instagram @vivekartiste
PUBG MOBILE 1.3 Changelogs:
- Anniversary Celebration! Party on and join in at the electronic music festival.
- Hundred Rhythms: Upgrade skills and enjoy a new experience.
- Clowns’ Tricks: Pranks and Graffiti Galore!
- Royale Pass S18: The HUNDRED RHYTHMS Music Party Begins
- Beware the Karakin! Battle it out in an all-new map.
- Update date： March 9
- Android version requires ：640 MB
- iOS version requires ：1.55 GB
- Royale Pass Season 18：From March 17 To May 15
Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
Hundred Rhythms arrived in Erangel, get the party started at the electronic music festival.The Music Armband grants 3 special skills. Choose a skill that suits you, upgrade the skill by collecting scattered cassettes, and dominate the battlefield with the help of your skill.Choose Erangel in the map selection screen to experience this exclusive gameplay mode.
- A screen requiring players to choose a skill will appear on Spawn Island. Players will need to choose 1:the Guardian Armband, Recon Armband, or Camouflage Armband before the match begins.
- Players will get 3 skills after selecting a skill. The first is an active skill that grants the player a powerful ability; the other two are passive skills that grant the player buffs. Players will start the match with just the core skill and will need to get cassettes to unlock the passive skills.
- In each match, 3 electronic music squares will spawn on Erangel. One of them will always spawn on Spawn Island, while the other 2 will spawn in random locations. The electronic music festival playing dance music awaits your exploration.
- Armband Abilities:
- Guardian Armband:
- Music Barrier – When used, this skill activates a device that generates a semi-transparent column-shaped barrier that reduces the damage taken from bullets.
- Music Conversion – This skill activates an interactive feature for the barrier generator. Players can use this feature to disable the barrier and recover the Energy of allies within range instead.
- Pop Metal – Players and their allies will have decreased reload time when they are inside the barrier.
- Recon Armband:
- Sonic Scan – After using this skill, the player throws a scanning device forward to scan and mark enemies.
- Encore – Players will recover Health after knocking out marked enemies.
- Sound Burst – When there are marked enemies, your ammo will carry an electric charge that deals damage over time to enemies hit.
- Camouflage Armband:
- Stealth – After using this skill, the player’s outfit changes to a Ghillie Suit for a period of time. The weapons and backpack on the player’s back will be concealed during this period.
- Surveillance – A UI tip will appear on the screen if there are any enemies nearby.
- Breathing Easy – If the player hasn’t taken any damage recently, the player will gradually recover Health.
PUBG Mobile New Map Karakin (From April 7)
Karakin is located on the coast of North Africa. It stretches 4 square kilometers and is dry, open, and filled with rocks. On Karakin, every moment will challenge you. A maximum of 64 players can participate in each match on Karakin. You will experience long-ranged rifle battles in the mountains, city battles that require strategy, and tension-filled battles in the dark underground. With the unpredictable Demolition Zone and Karakin’s new features, each game will feel like you’re fighting on a different battlefield.
- New Feature: Demolition Zone
- The Demolition Zone will damage buildingsand may even completely destroy them and everything in them. Buildings turn into ruins in real-time during the match. Even during the late game, buildings here may be turned to rubble at any time. So, if you find yourself in a purple area on the mini-map when the alarm sounds, escape immediately!
- New Feature: Thin Wall Bullet Penetration
- To make fighting indoors more fun, we added bullet penetration to thin walls in Karakin. If you find an enemy hiding behind a damaged wall, you can choose to engage immediately, or retreat temporarily and wait for the support of your teammates.
- New Throwable: Sticky Bomb
- In order to introduce more variables for players who stay in the same area for a long time, we’ve added Sticky Bombs and walls that can be destroyed by them to Karakin. Sticky Bombs can stick to walls and blow them up. After blowing them up, the entrances will provide more shooting angles for players to use.
- Players now have more options when attacking buildings. Do you want to break through the building from behind? Or attack from the roof? Maybe you can do both at the same time? It’s up to you to decide! We have also prepared many hidden spaces for you to find, so remember to carry one or two Sticky Bombs with you!
Metro Royale: Uncover (Available from March 9)
- The Newest Chapter
- Metro Royale: Uncover will be available after the game is updated. In keeping with our Season tradition, at the start of a new chapter your honor, rankings, and inventory in Metro Royale will be reset.
- New rewards will be available in the newest chapter. Accumulate Honor to get AG, permanent finishes, and other cool rewards!
- Extra elite enemies will suddenly appear on the battlegrounds. Pay attention to the broadcasts and marks on the map. Defeat them to get great rewards!
- Removed the Metro Exodus monsters and Tikhar Rifle, made enemies smarter, and made equipment balancing adjustments.
- Other Map Improvements
- When Karakin is released, we will temporarily remove Vikendi from Classic Mode to further improve the map. Vikendi will return in a later version with more interesting features. Players who still wish to play Vikendi can play using a custom game in Room mode.
- After the version update, Power Armor mode will be available every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (UTC +0).
Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle:
- The Mosin-Nagant is a 7.62mm bolt-action sniper rifle that is as powerful as the Kar98K.
- However, its bullets fly faster and have less damage drop-off. It can knock out an unarmored enemy with a single shot from a long distance.
- The Mosin-Nagant will spawn on Erangel and Vikendi, replacing some of the Kar98K rifles.
- The Panzerfaust will spawn around Karakin at low rates and is a fixed drop from airdrops.
- The Panzerfaust uses rockets that explode on-hit. It deals damage to targets within 6m of the impact point. The Panzerfaust’s rockets can damage thin walls and penetrate objects at short distances too, so it’s useful to destroy some walls in Karakin.
- The Panzerfaust is a single-use weapon. After using it, the player will automatically lose the launcher and be unable to use it again.
- Launching a rocket from the Panzerfaust causes a blowback, which damages all characters within 3m from the back of the launcher. Make sure there are no walls or friendlies behind you when you let the rocket fly!
- The Panzerfaust’s zeroing distance can be adjusted to 60m, 100m, or 150m.
Vehicle – Motor Glider:
- Motor Gliders can now be found in Erangel and Miramar. They will spawn randomly on these two maps.
- The Motor Glider is a 2-person vehicle that consists of a front seat for the pilot and a back seat where a passenger can shoot from.
- To take off, the pilot must press the ascend button to raise the nose after the Motor Glider gains enough speed.
- The Motor Glider’s fuel consumption is directly related to engine speed. The faster you fly, the more fuel consumed. It is always a good idea to fill up the Motor Glider’s tank before stepping on the throttle.
Basic Performance Improvements:
- Improved the in-battle terrain rendering logic for low-end devices to reduce rendering loss.
- Improved the in-battle selection of terrain-blocking objects for low-end devices to reduce rendering loss when the camera moves.
- Greatly improved the overall in-battle UI update logic to reduce UI update time.
- Reduced lag triggered after a player jumps out from the plane.
- Reduced the rendering loss of general resources, such as the sky and the sea, to make the game run more smoothly.
- Resolved an issue that caused the game to crash when MSAA and HDR were both enabled on a device using iOS 14.3.
- Improved the deletion of infrequently-used local resources to free up more space.
- Resolved an issue where a half-downloaded resource needed to be fully downloaded before it could be deleted.
- Improved Video Review conversion process’s accuracy and display of ballistics and vehicles to make it easier for users to make judgments.
- Added several machine learning algorithms to identify and filter suspicious behavior in the game.
- Continued to increase the number of manual review team members to ensure the security of tournaments and high-tier matches.
- Continued to strengthen the game’s defense against DDoS attacks and expand the coverage of defense measures to ensure secure and stable game operations.
Basic Experience Improvements:
- Quick Sensitivity Adjustment: Players are now able to open a UI option to quickly adjust sensitivity in the Training Grounds.
- Hide Helmets in Matches: In Lobby Inventory display settings, we added a feature to allow players to hide helmets in matches. This only hides helmets from the player’s own view, so helmets are still seen in other players’ views.
- Mk14 Sound Improvement: Updated the audio resources of the Mk14 to improve the performance of its firing sounds.
- Camera Tilting Fix: Resolved an issue that sometimes caused the camera to tilt when scoping in the Training Grounds or Cheer Park.
- Graphics Rendering Improvements: Resolved a rendering bug that caused the terrain in the distance to float in the air when a scope was used. Resolved an issue that caused items to suddenly appear or disappear in some scenes reported by a small number of players.
Royale Pass Season 18: HUNDRED RHYTHMS (From March 17)
- There will be a 3rd Anniversary music theme screen and rewards. Players can choose rank rewards twice as they progress in the Royale Pass. After the anniversary party starts, some special guests will also make an appearance. In addition to an AUG finish, players also get to choose between 2 advanced sets at rank 1 and rank 50. At rank 100, get the Violin Music Set and a mysterious Kar98K Finish!
- An adventure event will start with the music. Adventure Vouchers have been added to the free rank rewards, and players can use them to redeem 1 of 2 sets twice on the event page. The adventure awaits.
- The RP Activity Pack event begins in the new season: Purchase the RP Activity Pack to gain RP ranks quickly and collect Mission Activity Points to get your UC back as rebates.
- Fixed other bugs affecting missions and other content to improve players’ experiences.