Asus recently launched the VivoBook S14 SS410UA laptop in India. The key highlight of this laptop is the compact size and its slim bezels nano display. It is available at Rs 54,990. Asus VivoBook S14 will be available from February 14 exclusively on Flipkart. You can purchase the laptop for Rs 44,990. This limited offer is valid from February 14 to 28.
Asus VivoBook S14 SS410UA Specifications:
- Light metallic 13-inch form factor.
- i3 7th generation/ i5 8th generation/ i7 8th generation.
- 14-inch 1080p FHD Display
- VivoBook S14 also offers a full-size backlit keyboard with 1.4mm key travel provides a comfortable typing experience.
- Packed in a 1.4kg.
- A touchpad fingerprint sensor that supports Windows Hello.
- All three variants feature 8GB RAM.
- Up to 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD option.
- USB 3.1 Type-C port
VivoBook S14 Connectivity:
S14 is armed with a three-cell, lithium-ion battery that claims to last up to 8 hours on one charge. It comes with a reversible a USB C port and the latest dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. It includes a standard USB 3.1 Type-C port, two USB 2.0 ports, a micro HDMI port, a microSD card, and Bluetooth 4.2.
“The demand for stylish laptops has been increasing with the change in lifestyle and huge disposable income in our target audience. Consumers are seeking trendy yet powerful laptops for day to day use. With our new VivoBook S14 we bring those users a laptop that can represent their style with powerful hardware for making their daily task easy”, said, Arnold Su, Business Development Manager, Asus India