The Motorola Moto X was one of the best Androids of its time. Actually, this line is not known as the flagship line, but it is a premium mid-ranger for everyone. It has the dual camera with wide angle lens, highly advanced audio features and much more into it.
The Moto X4 is the first ‘non-LG phone’ which is featuring a wide-angle lens on its dual camera rear setup. Particularly, the wide-angle camera has an 8MP sensor, which supports the 12MP sensor of the main camera. The selfie camera doesn’t fail to impress though, It comes with a 16MP sensor, and a dedicated front LED flash.
One of the excellent features of connectivity on Moto X4 is that you can connect over 4 Bluetooth in the same time and control them all mainly. Yes. that’s true, and it’s the most impressive connectivity w have ever seen.
The Moto X4 is not a huge phone; It has the 5.2″ display with 1080p panel setup which is compact and handy. It is powered by Snapdragon 630GPU which is the latest mid-range chipset by snapdragon.
Moto X4 Specification Chart:
- Body: Aluminum and Gorilla Glass; IP68 waterproof
- Display: 5.2″ IPS, 1080p (424ppi)
- Platform: Snapdragon 630 chipset; 8x Cortex-A53 at 2.2GHz; Adreno 508
- Memory: 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage -or- 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage; microSD slot
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Camera: Dual 12MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle); phase-detection AF, dual-LED flash; 2160p video
- Selfie camera: 16MP, LED flash
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, can send audio to up to 4 speakers simultaneously; dual-SIM, LTE, Wi-Fi ac, FM radio; USB-C
- Battery: 3,000mAh (sealed); fast charging
- Misc: Amazon Alexa, fingerprint reader; no MotoMod support
- Price: €400 (for Europe)
Motorola is planning to sell the Moto X4 at the cost of £400 – less than most flagships, considerable? And if you can put the chipset out of your mind for a second, you’ll find that there’s not much missing from the X4 spec sheet.
The phone features a premium design with an aluminium frame and Gorilla Glass panes. The whole body is waterproof as well with an IP68 rating.
Now, what is so special about the Moto X4? the camera can record 2160p and 1080p/60 video. The 12MP sensor has fairly large 1.4µm pixels to set. Is this worthy of your bucks?