Xiaomi just launched Redmi 6A and Redmi 6 in China. It comes with 18:9 Display and has Dual Rear Cameras. Xiaomi is working hard to arrange the devices for every budget department. Redmi 6 is the successor of Redmi 5 series. If you want an extra quality piece go grab the Redmi 6 or Redmi 6A.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 features a 5.45-inch HD Plus display which is an 18:9 aspect ratio panel. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC processor coupled with 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage.
On Redmi 6 Camera side, it has a 12+5MP dual camera setup and 5MP front Camera packed with a 3000mAh Battery.
Redmi 6 Specifications:
- 5.45-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor.
- 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, secondary 5MP camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- The fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 147.46×71.49×8.3mm; Weight: 146g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 6 is priced at 799 Yaun for 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. And 999Yaun for the 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. What else do you need in a budget department? Do let us know in comments section below.