Vivo has introduced Vivo Y83 which is the first smartphone powered by MediaTek Helio P22 Processor.
Vivo Y83 has a 6.22-inch display with 19:9 aspect ratio, resolution of 1,520 x 720 pixels. The handset offers a mirror finish, which was achieved using a new high-gloss coating technology.
Vivo Y83 has a 6.22-inch HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio, powered by 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage which is further expandable up to 256GB with a microSD card. Dual SIM device runs on FunTouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and also offers Face Unlock functionality. On Camera, it has a 13MP rear shooter with f/2.2 aperture and a LED-flash and 8MP front-facing camera. Packed with a 3,260mAh battery, priced at 1,498 Yuan.
Vivo Y83 Specifications:
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.21x 75.24 x 7.7mm ; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
Vivo Y83 comes in Aurora White, Polar Black and Red colour priced at 1,498 Yuan and comes bundled with a free protective case and a set of earphones. Vivo hasn’t announced an update for this device globally yet. We have to see if it launches on India. There is a launch event in India on 29th of May, 2018.