Talking of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Camera features we have concluded a video with almost all pros and cons of the smartphone. Galaxy S9 Plus camera has its own benefits such as super slow motion and there are cons too.
Galaxy S9 Plus Specifications:
- 12Mp main camera with the 1/2.55″ sensor and f/1.5 / f/2.4 variable aperture lens
- 12Mp secondary camera with 1/3.6″ sensor, 2x Tele and f/2.4 aperture lens
- OIS for both lenses
- Dual-pixel PDAF on the main camera
- LED flash
- 4K video at 60fps
- 720p super-slow-motion video at 960 fps
Galaxy S9 Plus Pros:
- Noise is very well-controlled in all conditions.
- A fairly good detail in outdoor and indoor shooting conditions.
- Quite fast and accurate autofocus.
- Bright and vivid colors in most situations.
- Excellent resolution when zooming up to 4x magnification.
- Brights and vivid colors.
- Generally good target exposure and fast exposure transition.
- Stable and fast autofocus.
- Good noise reduction all conditions.
- Good stabilization.
Galaxy S9 Plus Cons:
- Occasional exposure instabilities.
- Noticeable ringing, color fringing, and loss of sharpness in the field.
- Slight color casts occasionally noticeable.
- Occasionally visible stepping during exposure convergence.
- Loss of fine details in most conditions.
- Visible residual global motion.
Watch Galaxy S9 Plus Camera Testing!
Galaxy S9 Plus Camera Samples:
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for more updates.