Recently Xiaomi rolled out MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro. If you have not received the update you can follow this article. Also, we have spoke about the features of the update. There are some bug fixes and more of new features to taste on. But this latest Redmi Note 5 Pro Update is not powered by Android Pie though. Follow the article to Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro.
MIUI 10.2.1.0 Stable Download and Features!
MIUI 10.2.1.0 Stable Notes:
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
MIUI 10.2.1.0 Stable Changelogs:
- Full-Screen gestures Working fine without lag.
- Bug Fix – The Earphone icon sometimes disappeared.
- Bug Fix – Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly.
- Bug Fix – The button which returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with the time
- Bug Fix – Couldn’t use the fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call.
- Bug Fix – Couldn’t restrict floating notifications.
- Bug Fix – Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused.
The new update is MIUI 10.2.1.0 OEIMIXM for the Redmi Note 5 Pro. It will come to all users very soon. If you want to check then you can head over to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 10.2.1.0 Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro from here.