This is the comparison between Snapdragon 765G VS 865 in terms of performance, daily usage, and more. After many new processors like Exynos, Mediatek, and Snapdragon the competition is quite higher in the midrange market. As Apple is getting a string hold with Apple A14 Bionic in the top market, Snapdragon is working on midrange processors to make a hold in the medium market.
Today in this article we are showing a comparison between Snapdragon 765G and Snapdragon 865. Snapdragon is actually doing great nowadays in android smartphones.
Recently, Realme and OnePlus both of the brands had launched their respective smartphones Realme X50 5g and OnePlus 8 with the new Snapdragon processors. Let’s find out which is a better processor among Snapdragon 765G VS Snapdragon 865 comparison.
Now, the question remains is which processor is better and why? The Snapdragon 765G or the Snapdragon 865. We will tell you exactly which processor is better and why you should get one of that smartphone-based on these processors. Also if you are going to buy the Realme x50 then why not the OnePlus 8 series with an 865 processor try something powerful with little more bucks or the investment is worth going be with Realme x50?
Snapdragon 765G vs 865 Specs Comparison:
|Snapdragon 865||Snapdragon 765 ~ 765G|
|CPU||1x Prime @ 2.84GHz (Cortex A77)
3x Performance @ 2.4GHz (Cortex A77)
4x Efficiency @ 1.8GHz (Cortex-A55)
|1x Prime @ 2.3GHz (Cortex-A76)
1x Performance @ 2.2GHz (Cortex-A76)
6x Efficiency @ 1.8GHz (Cortex-A55)
|GPU||Adreno 650||Adreno 620|
|DSP||Hexagon 698 with Tensor Accelerator and HVX
(15 TOPS performance)
|Hexagon 696 with Tensor Accelerator
(5.5 TOPS performance)
LPDRR4X / LPDDR5
|Process||7nm FinFET||7nm FinFET|
|Max Display||4K @ 60 Hz, QHD+ @ 144 Hz
|QHD+ @ 60 Hz, FHD+ @ 120Hz (765G only)
|Camera support||Spectra 480, dual 14-bit CV-ISP
64MP single / 24MP dual with Zero Shutter Lag
|Spectra 355, dual 14-bit CV-ISP
36MP single / 22MP dual with Zero Shutter Lag
|Video capture||up to 8K @ 30fps, 4K UHD @ 120fps, 720p @ 960fps||up to 4K UHD @ 60fps, 720p @ 480fps|
|Charging||Quick Charge 4+
Quick Charge AI
|Quick Charge 4+
Quick Charge AI
aptX Adaptive audio and aptX Voice
aptX Adaptive audio
|Modem||Snapdragon X55 5G (external)
7500 Mbps down
3000 Mbps upDynamic Spectrum Sharing, sub-6GHz, mmWave
|Snapdragon X52 5G (integrated)
3700 Mbps down
1600 Mbps upDynamic Spectrum Sharing, sub-6GHz, mmWave
Snapdragon 765G VS 865 AnTuTu Benchmark
Snapdragon 865 has more score than snapdragon 765G as you can see in the image above. It is based on the multiples tests on the An Tu Tu benchmark app on the respective devices.
Also, the CPU scores for Snapdragon 865 are 581,231 and on the snapdragon 765G score is 308,503 which is quite higher but with double the bucks. Based on the GPU and Cpu, the Snapdragon 865 has really better performance than 765G in both CPU and GPU terms.
Snapdragon 765G Features Comparison
- Quick Charge AI Technology is designed to extend battery life cycles up to 200 days.
- Always-on echo cancellation and noise suppression.
- AI and CV-ISP create a camera that is smarter, quicker, and delivers 4x power savings when compared with a standard ISP.
- Select Snapdragon Elite Gaming features including:
Qualcomm Game Jank Reducer v2.0
Qualcomm Game Fast Loader
Qualcomm Game Network Latency Manager
- Supports Dolby Vision video playback.
- Up to 5.5 TOPS AI performance
Buy Snapdragon 765G Smartphones from here:
- OnePlus Nord: Buy OnePlus Nord From Here With Discount
- Google Pixel 4A: Buy Pixel 4A With Discount
Buy Snapdragon 865G Smartphones from here:
Snapdragon 865 Features Comparison
- 15 TOPS AI performance while using lower power
- All-new Qualcomm Hexagon Tensor Accelerator
- New CV-ISP operates at 2 Gigapixels per second
- No limit HD slow-motion video capture at 960 FPS
- First Dolby Vision for video capture on mobile
- 5th generation Qualcomm AI Engine is 2x more powerful than its predecessor
- Kyro CPU provides 25% faster performance
- New Qualcomm Sensing Hub, Low power AI voice assistant support with contextual awareness.
- Supports voice, audio, and sensors
- Hexagon Voice Assistant Accelerator for advanced voice use cases
Snapdragon 765G VS 865 Similarities:
The 765G has almost all the key features such as 5G, Wi-Fi 6, computer vision image processing, and 120Hz display support.
As expected because of the newer generation, the Snapdragon 865 is Qualcomm’s latest chipset that has all upgrades that you won’t find on 700 series chips. However, the Snapdragon 765G has quite a number of amazing things are including 5G capabilities, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby vision image processing, 120Hz displays support, and Quick Charge 4+ compatibility. And this makes it a worthy processor.
Snapdragon 765G VS 865 Conclusion:
Final thoughts are, if budget is the main thing then Snapdragon 765G will do all the tasks you need but if you want to add more money then obviously you have Snapdragon 865 anytime as a better option. The final verdict is the Snapdragon 865 is better than the Snapdragon 765G.