In this Xiaomi Redmi Router AC2100 Review, we will see if this router is good enough for global usage. It features a fairly futuristic design. With dimensions of 259 x 176 x 184 mm, the new Redmi AC2100 router has a rectangular shape with perforations at the top and bottom to promote heat dissipation. It has six high gain (5 dBi) omnidirectional antennas and six high-performance signal amplifiers.
Buy Redmi Router AC2100 On Discount from Gearbest
In its external part, we find several LED status indicators, as well as a rear switch with a total of 4 Gigabit sockets. It should be noted that this router is neutral so it does not have a modem and therefore we will have to use it with a conventional router provided by our ISP. It adopts the dual-core four-threaded CPU. Its single-core main frequency reaches up to 880MHz.
Coupled with 128MB super-large cache, it can stably connect 128 devices simultaneously without any complications. In addition, it operates in both the 2.4GHz band (300 Mbps) and the 5GHz band (1733 Mbps). It has Beamforming, a new technology capable of automatically detecting the location of connected devices in order to intensify the signal in the direction of each one of them. On the other hand, the 5GHz band supports 4×4 MU-MIMO technology. Compared with the traditional 2-receive-2-send router, the Redmi router AC2100 can give full play to the Wi-Fi performance of high-end devices, bringing a smoother gaming and video experience.
Redmi Router AC2100 Review Features:
- Two-gigabit wireless speed, up to 2033Mbps wireless speed.
- Dual-core four-thread CPU.
- 6 High gain antennas.
- 6-Way high-performance signal amplifier.
- 128MB large memory.
- Full terminal game acceleration.
- Xiaomi smart home optimizes connection.
- Support beamforming technology directional enhancement signal.
- Built-in Netease UU game accelerator, low latency is more stable.
- Stable connection of 128 devices.
- MiWiFi APP5.0, more convenient and smarter.
- Support IPv6, improved router forwarding efficiency and security.
- Excellent heat dissipation.
Redmi Router AC2100 Specifications:
- CPU: MT7621A MIPS Dual-core 880MHz
- ROM: 128MB
- Memory: 128MB
- Wireless rate: 2.4G Wi-Fi: 2*2 (IEEE 802.11n, 300Mbps)5G Wi-Fi: 4*4 (IEEE 802.11ac, 1733Mbps)
- Antenna: 6*External high gain antenna
- Heat dissipation: Natural heat dissipation
- Physical interface: 1*10/100/1000Mbps WAN (Auto MDI/ MDIX)3*10/100/1000Mbps LAN (Auto MDI/ MDIX)
- Indicator light: 2*Indicators
- Reset button: 1*Reset button
- Power input interface: 1*Power input interface
- Wireless standard: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac, IEEE 802.3/3u/3ab
- Certification standards: GB/T9254-2008; GB4943.1-2011
- Dual-band: 2.4GHz/ 5GHz
- Wireless channel: 2.4GHz Channel: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 135GHz Channel: 36, 40, 44, 48, 149, 153, 157, 161, 165
- Modulation Mode: 11b: DSSS: DBPSK( 1Mbps), DQPSK (2Mbps), CCK (5.5/11Mbps)11a/g: OFDM: BPSK (6/9Mbps), QPSK (12/18Mbps), 16QAM(24/36Mbps), 64QAM(48/54Mbps)11n: MIMO-OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM. Rate set: MCS0~MCS1511ac: MIMO-OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, 256QAM. Rate set: MCS0~MCS9 (4 streams supported)
- Operating system: Intelligent router operating system MiWiFi ROM based on OpenWRT deep customization
- Wireless security: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption, wireless access control (black and white list), hidden SSID, intelligent anti-scratch network
- Management application: Support Web, Android, iOS
- Working environment: Working temperature: 0~40℃
- Storage temperature: 10%~90%RH Non-condensing
- Working humidity: -40~70℃
- Storage humidity: 5%~90%RH Non-condensing
- Product size: 259mm*176mm*184mm (L*W*H)
- Language: Chinese
- Package Includes:1 X Redmi router AC21001 X User manual1 X Power line1 X Network cable
Redmi Router AC2100 Review Design: Six powerful antennas
This Redmi router is equipped with futuristic technology which is super. The Redmi Router AC2100 comes with a bunch of special features that everyone will love with the cost. It has dimensions of 259 x 176 x 184 mm. Also, the new Redmi AC2100 router has a rectangular shape with perforations at the top and bottom to promote heat dissipation.
Redmi Router AC2100 Comparison:
Redmi Router AC2100 Review: How many connections it supports?
It supports stable connections up to 128 devices which means no hassle in connectivity.
Redmi Router AC2100 design
It has six high gain (5 dBi) omnidirectional antennas and six high-performance signal amplifiers. In its external part, we find several LED status indicators, as well as a rear switch with a total of 4 Gigabit sockets. It should be noted that this router is neutral so it does not have a modem and therefore we will have to use it with a conventional router provided by our ISP.
Redmi Router AC2100 App Support:
Buy Redmi Router AC2100 From Here:
If you live outside of India then you can signup on GearBest from here and then buy the Redmi Router AC2100 from here.
A review of the performance, real speed and various parameters would have been nice, this is just a sales pitch… kind of.