Logitech has announced the latest Logitech Pebble Wireless Mouse M350 in India. This minimal piece of mouse will be available on logitech’s own website and croma. It comes with many other features like it’s sleek, silent, compact and more. This is the Pebble Wireless Mouse M350 Review. It is available in three colours such as black, while and pink.
Pebble Wireless Mouse M350 Features:
The Logitech Pebble M350 is available in off-white, rose, and graphite colors, with a minimalist and portable design. Wherever you use a computer – at home, at work, or anywhere in between – you as well as those around you can enjoy an ultra-quiet experience. The mouse provides the traditional click feel, but with more than 90 percent noise reduction. Even the wide rubber scroll wheel glides in silence.
Pebble Wireless M350 Specifications:
- Sensor technology: High Precision Optical Tracking
- Sensor resolution: 1000 dpi
- Number of buttons: 3
- Scroll wheel: Yes- Mechanical
- Scroll Buttons: Middle Button
- Unifying ready mouse: Yes
- Unifying ready receiver: No
- Battery life: 18 months
- Battery type: 1 AA pre-installed battery
- Wireless operating distance: 10 m
- Wireless technology: Logitech Receiver or Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
Pebble Wireless M350 Is Minimal And Portable
With dual-connectivity, you can choose to connect through Bluetooth® or the included Logitech USB receiver; and with Logitech’s high-precision optical tracking, the Logitech Pebble M350 can work on almost every surface.
Pebble Wireless Mouse M350 Battery:
Powered by a single AA battery, the mouse has an 18-month battery life with an auto-sleep feature that automatically puts the mouse into battery-saving mode when not in use.