PUBG has released the latest PUBG Mobile Update 1.0 recently. In this update, you will see many new changes. There is a new Erangel 2.0, Season 15 in this PUBG Mobile update. We have shared our PUBG Mobile 1.0 Review here if you want to read more about it.
PUBG Mobile 1.0 update brings the Erangel 2.0 map in the game. However, the update also brings many visual and graphical enhancements. Also, players can enjoy a new changed lobby layout in the game. This quite makes the game a new game, call it freshness in PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update. However, PUBG Mobile is banned in India from Playstore and Appstore. But you can download the respective file from here and enjoy the latest PUBG Mobile Update.
PUBG Mobile Update Erangel 2.0 Montage:
How To Download The PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update
Now after the PUBG Mobile BAN from Playstore or Appstore you have to install the game via APK or you need to change the region in Appstore for the iOS. After the PUBG Mobile BAN, it was hard for gamers who are PUBG lovers to enjoy the game but don’t worry, we will share the suitable links with you to download the latest PUBG Mobile Update.
Steps To Download PUBG Mobile Update 32bit (Android 4.3+) and 64bit (Android 10+):
Step 1: Download the APK/OBB file, and also enable the installation from unknown resources. Links are given below for both Android Versions.
Step 2: (Optional) You will need to download the OBB game file. Then copy the file to the Internal Store Android/OBB/com.tencent.ig. OR it will automatically download itself from apk.
Step 3: Now open the app, it will automatically update the game and you are good to go.
Download PUBG Mobile Update 32bit (Android 4.3+) and 64bit (Android 10+)
PUBG Mobile Update Royale Pass Season 15:
Royale Pass Season 15
- New theme with amazing new rewards! BEYOND A.C.E is here!
- UI layout improvements: The Players can now switch tabs on the right side of the screen instead of the top for greater convenience.
- Improved reward display: A New key visual preview of level rewards, A new preview of unpurchased rewards, and previews of newly added crate items
- Improved voucher exchange: Now Pay directly in the voucher window.
- Improved RP point accumulation: The RP points acquired between seasons will automatically convert to ordinary point cards.
PUBG Mobile Update RP Subscription:
- The Plus subscription reward has been changed to 300 UC Vouchers ×3 instead of 900 UC Voucher ×1, to make the reward easier to use.
- Added notifications for the redemption of RP points for items to guide players with RP to subscribe.
- Added an RP subscription video to provide additional details about the new RP
Improvements, including showing monthly prices.
PUBG Mobile Update Review
Upcoming PUBG Mobile Update:
Cheer Park Extreme Arena (available from October 23)
- Enter alone and fight waves of monsters. The building is transparent, so other players can watch you duke it out against these vicious creatures.
- Rankings will show where players stand compared to others on the same island.
Cheer Park Halloween (available from October 23)
- Once the Monster Training Ground is unlocked at Cheer Park, the Halloween season will bring even more changes. Players who enter the Training Ground will need to repel waves of monsters in a new foggy nighttime environment.
- After players finish defending themselves from the monsters, the score they obtain will be displayed on the Training Ground Rankings.
- During Halloween, Cheer Park and other locations will have Halloween decorations.
Do let us know if you find any issue in downloading or installing the latest PUBG Mobile Update. Follow me on Instagram or ask me any query there on Instagram @igodpubg