Samsung Galaxy M20 is the recent smartphone from Samsung in India. In this video, we have discussed the Galaxy M20 Pros and Cons for the users. Samsung Galaxy M20 comes under 15,000 INR and starts from 10,990 INR from the base model.
Galaxy M20 3GB model comes for Rs 10,990 and Galaxy M20 4GB model comes for Rs 12,990 from Amazon.in
Samsung Galaxy M20 Pros:
- Powerful 5000 mAh battery with quick charging gives long usage hours.
- Full Impressive 6.3-inch touchscreen gives a better viewing experience.
- Better memory management.
- Good gaming experience.
- Audio speakers are loud and Dolby Atmos gives nice musical experience.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Cons:
- Average Camera.
- Bulky smartphone.
- Not value for money.
- Little costly with respect to specifications.
- The fingerprint sensor is on the back panel.
Subscribe Now to GearsToday Youtube Channel for more updates: http://bit.ly/gearsyt
Samsung Galaxy M20 Connectivity:
- USB Type C
- Sensors supported by Samsung Galaxy M20 includes
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Light sensor
- The Samsung Galaxy M20 is launched in two colors i.e Charcoal black, Ocean Blue.
The Galaxy M20 comes with a stunning 16cm (6.3″) infinity V display. Its near bezel-less edge to edge FHD+ screen gives you an immersive viewing experience. It comes with 5000mAh Battery and 3x Fast Charge which is a good thing. You will get an in-box 15W Type-C fast charger that gives you 3X faster-charging capability.
It comes with the new Exynos 7904, 1.8 GHz Octa Core Processor Fast is in its DNA. The Galaxy M20 can multitask with gaming, videos and social media without breaking a sweat.
It comes with 13MP/F1.9+ Live Focus to get perfect shots in low light with F1.9 aperture & great portrait shots with live focus feature.
Samsung has done a good job by launching the Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M10 ins respective price segments from 8,000 to 13,000. If you are interested in any further query do comment or dm for queries.